In addition to our strong tax practice, RJS Law prides itself on the quality and variety of transactional and litigation-related real estate law services we provide for our clients throughout Southern California in Los Angeles, Irvine and San Diego. Mr. Shamoun, in addition to his own size-able real estate portfolio, counsels numerous real estate developers and businesses regarding all aspects of real estate purchases and ownership. RJS Law has a proven track record, which includes a long history of obtaining favorable results for our Southern California clients.
- Opportunity Zones
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Equity
- Real Estate Lending
- Real Estate Transactions
Some of our representative matters include:
- Representing a commercial tenant in a $5.7 million lease dispute involving a property in Temecula ultimately settled for less than 1/10th of the original amount sought.
- Continuous representation and management of a local real estate developer and owner’s property portfolio including handling new lease negotiations, local government and other city regulatory issues including permits and building approval, tenant disputes, along with a host of other issues.
- Handled tenant settlement negotiations for a $1.3 million dollar lawsuit for a commercial property in Rancho Santa Fe – ultimately obtained a compromise for less than 1/10th of the original amount sought.
- Continuously represents Dallo Enterprises, a regional supermarket conglomerate, in all of its lease negotiations and other tenant issues.
- Negotiated an Alcoholic Beverage Control Department dispute over the threatened cancellation of a liquor license – obtained a favorable result for client.
- Handled thousands of lease negotiations, evictions, and other matters for small business owners, developers, and landlords.
If you have any questions specific to Real Estate Law please contact our San Diego, Orange County and El Cajon offices.