Effective Date: November 2019
Information We Collect
Visiting our Website does not require you to provide any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number (“Personal Information”). However, we may collect the following personal data when you visit the RJS site:
- Personal data you may choose to provide by completing forms available on several sections of the RJS site;
- Personal Data you provide when you contact us;
- Personal data relating to your attendance at an RJS event;
- Details of visits to the RJS site, including the volume of traffic received, logs, and the resources that you have accessed.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or services we offer;
- Add you to mailing lists and send you marketing materials we believe will be of interest to you;
- Process and respond to requests, inquiries, and complaints; and
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide, as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of RJS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by RJS about the RJS site’s users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RJS, our customers, or others.
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, to remember your login details, and for similar activities.
Third Party Websites and Links
The RJS site may contains links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Data Security We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
303 A St Suite 400,
San Diego, CA 92101
Tel: (619) 595-1655