Are you in need of a Landlord / Tenant Lawyer?
These are situations that may require legal guidance to contact and hire a lawyer. For example, we can guide you to a legal expert that specialize in evictions, tenant rights and California Landlord Tenant Law so we can help you.
Situations you may need a lawyer
- You are being evicted from your home / business in San Diego or in California
- Your landlord has not returned your security deposit in San Diego or California
- You have a tenant who is not paying rent in San Diego or in California
- You need to evict an unlawful detainer in San Diego or in California
RJS LAW is a full service firm providing guidance for people and businesses for landlord tenant services and disputes. We have over 17 years of business experience. Hence, we have many trusted relationships in San Diego and California that will help you through any issues specific to landlord/tenant law.
Please contact us for more information about California Landlord/Tenant Laws. Why? Because we are honest, ethical and trustworthy law firm that can guide you through the process referring you to trusting professionals Phone: 619-777-7700
RJS Law provides legal guidance for Landlord / Tenant
- Rental Agreements & Leases
- Commercial Leases
- Housing Discrimination Evictions
- Creating a Tenancy Rental Agreement
- Security Deposits
- Landlord Rights
- Tenants’ Rights
Questions to ask RJS Law
- Is my current situation as a result of COVID-19?
- Do you work on behalf of landlords or tenants?
- What are my California rights?
- What are my risks and obligations if my name is on the lease as a result of multiple tenants?
- How does this situation affect future living situations with COVID-19?
- Most noteworthy what should I look out for going forward?
RJS Law is here to serve and help you through the landlord tenant process. We are very knowledgeable in this specialization of law as a result of our experience. In conclusion, we invite you to sign up for a complimentary case evaluation. Above all we deeply care for the wellbeing of businesses in San Diego and California.